Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Randall's P&G Deal

Randall’s Stop Today
Today I stopped into Randall’s to see what I could do with the P&G buy $25 Participating Items get $10 OYNO Catalina and here is what I did:
Charmin 24 Rolls
4 Mr. Clean with Febreze
1 ½ pounds of grapes
Pampers Diapers (not part of the P&G Deal)
Used:
Charmin - $1/1 from P&G Mailer and $1/1 e-coupon
Mr. Clean - (4) $1/1 Febreze Item from P&G Insert (yes it works on these)
 (These are priced at $3.50 each but when you buy atleast 3 they drop to $1.99)
Pampers - $2/1 Cruisers from P&G Insert and $2/1 e-coupon
$10.00 Catalina (bought Iams dog food over the weekend)

Spent about $13.00 and got another $10.00 Catalina to use this week.  I will also use this receipt towards my Thank You Mom $100 Coupon Book.
If you are just hearing about the P&G deal at Randall's – don’t worry as it continues through the next week!

No comments: