Sunday, February 14, 2010

Menu Planning Madness

I am doing a better job of planning my meals, but still not a great job staying on schedule.  I have also slacked in trying a new recipe each week as you will be able to tell by this week's menu. 

Sunday - Pork Chops, Rice, Asparagus, Brocoli (for the girls incase they did not like asparagus)
Monday - We have gymnastics so something quick
Tuesday - Red Beans and Rice w/sausage (requested by my MIL)
Wednesday - Leftovers
Thursday - Crockpot Chicken (from last week as I never did make it)
Friday - Tacos (Need to start using the Taco Shells and Seasonings from the Kroger Catalina Deals)
Saturday - A new recipe (even though I have no idea what is yet!!)

I hope you are doing better at your Menu Planning goals than I am this year!  I do believe all my portions this week will be large enough for my husband and I to bring lunch each day!!!

No comments: