Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menu Planning Madness

Menu Planning Madness
Saturday – Tacos (I realize this was suppose to be Friday’s meal of last week then I remembered it was the first Friday of lent – I can’t believe it is lent already!) I know I was suppose to try a new recipe but it was a crazy day. Instead, I baked a new white bread recipe for sandwiches this week.

Sunday – Beef Fajitas – We cooked up the Kroger Mega Deal. Not a great deal, but with a $3.00 off chicken or beef coupon from the Old El Paso Catalina deal, dinner was under a $1.00 per person.

Monday – Gymnastics so something on the way

Tuesday – Pork thrown into the crockpot with potatoes, carrots, and other seasonings

Wednesday – Leftovers before soccer

Thursday – Baked Chicken, mac and cheese, and green beans

Friday – Shrimp Scampi as long as I can get to HEB for the $3.99/lb shrimp!!!

Saturday – Hoping for ribs on the grill!!!

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: