Thursday, January 14, 2010

Target 75% Clearance

I am on the Target Toys 75% clearance hunt. What about you?

Ok - so I said I was going to be good this week and I am trying very hard. I have made great progress with bringing my food to work. However, I can't resist 75% off!

I went today to see if the Target by work had marked their toys down yet, but no luck. Since I left work for an early lunch to check, I figured I would see if I could find anything else on sale. I found a pile of girls shirts marked to $1.74. And as luck would have it there were the right size for my daughter for next year. I also found a really cute leotard for just over $8.00 (it was such a hit, she wanted to sleep in it tonight and was disappointed that I wanted to wash it before gymnastics tomorrow).

So I am still on the hunt and I hope you are having better luck than I am. On the other hand - I am very happy with the shirts and my daughter is beyond thrilled with the leotard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i without a doubt adore your writing taste, very useful,
don't give up as well as keep posting considering the fact that it simply very well worth to look through it.
impatient to find out even more of your own well written articles, regards!