Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Planning

It's the weekend which means Menu Planning and Grocery Shopping. This week I am again trying to cook out of my freezer/pantry (since I have already spent more this week than I wanted and it is only the second day).

Here we go:

Sunday - Having friends over for beef/chicken fajitas, refried beans, and Spanish Rice
Monday - Gymnastics so quick dinner of sandwiches
Tuesday - Leftovers from Sunday (I love this meal as DH has Fajitas, MIL has nachos, and girls have whatever they want but it is very little cooking)
Wednesday - Pork chops, Mashed Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, and a green veggie
Thursday - Breakfast Food - eggs, bacon, and pancakes (another favorite and I have all the eggs from the deals this week)
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks since they were on sale at Kroger's and I had a Tearpad coupon for $1 off of chicken with the purchase of Velveeta and 2 Rotel (which we needed for dinner on Sunday night)

No comments: