Thursday, January 7, 2010

Electrasol at Walgreen's

Don't forget to use your Electrasol coupon from Sunday's paper this week at Walgreen's.
Electrasol is on sale for $3.49 a box (it is not marked at my store - but it's on sale) and use your coupon for $2.50 off plus you get a $1.00 back in Register Rewards. So you are getting it for free!

What are Register Rewards you ask? They are like coupons to be used on your next purchase. One per item will print per transaction (for example, I did three transactions since I had three coupons). If you buy multiple of the item in one purchase, only 1 register reward will print. Also, you can not roll them for the same item (or many times for the same brand). Using tonight's example again, I did not use any of the register rewards to purchase any of the other boxes of Electrasol. If I had - a register reward would not have printed. I may roll two of these into the John Frieda or Special K deals later this weekend.

** Disclaimer on multiple transactions. Please check with your cashier and remember coupon etiquette. I try to go at odd hours when there won't be a line like tonight. If there is a line, please do a transaction (or possibly two if they are really small and really fast) and then go to the end of the line. **

No comments: