Thursday, December 31, 2009

Time to Tighten the Finance Belt and get Frugal

As I sit here on my computer working on coupons (ie: procrastinating by reading frugal blogs) my wonderful husband is inputting all of our December Christmas damage into Quicken. Oh dear. It seems 2010 will be the year of tightening the belts - both financially and literally.

I am going to spend the next few days figuring out a game plan for each and will post them as I get something together. That way I will be held accountable. It seems I enjoyed buying the Christmas gifts so much I could not stop. Kind of like when I have a bag of chips......

So even though I am drooling over the rumors that Target has gone to 75% markdowns on Christmas and some toys, I have to admit there is nothing we need. So I will be leaving my wallet at home tomorrow when I go to work. I do not want to tempt a lunch time run!!!

Stay tuned as I will be posting my frugal diet and my normal diet plans to try and stay accountable to them!!!

No comments: